Mosquito Killer Lamp,Electric Mosquito Killer Trap Bug Zapper Mosquito Light Insect Killer Indoor & Outdoor,Mosquito Exterminator for Fly Control,Suction Fan
UV lamp and suction fan
Safe and healthy
Wide coverage area
Easy to use and clean
How to Use?
1:Please use the same voltage and frequency as mentioned on this product.
2: Make sure that the power cord is plugged in and connected to the power supply when the power is turned on to kill mosquitoes. At this time, the fan and LED light start to work. Pull out the power cord and it will stop working.
3: When cleaning mosquito residues, please turn off the power supply first. Take up the mosquito killing lamp with one hand and put it above the garbage can (to prevent mosquitoes from falling on the ground). Take out the mosquito storage box with the other hand in reverse direction to remove the mosquitoes.
4: After the mosquito is cleaned, the machine can be directly placed in the environment of mosquito killer for use.
How this product works?
This product is a photocatalysis inhalation mosquito killer. LED lamp beads are used in the lamp tube. The light generated will lure the mosquito to approach the light source. The air generated by the fan will quickly inhale it into the mosquito box of the mosquito killer. Then it will be dried and dehydrated to die.
Physical mosquito killing is non-toxic, smoke-free and tasteless.
Precautions to use this product:
1. When using the mosquito killer, turn off the light or reduce the light in the mosquito removal area as much as possible to avoid interference from other light sources (such as fluorescent lamp, TV, light outside the window, etc. ). 2. Avoid the strong wind (such as fan, air conditioner, etc. ) to blow the machine directly. The best effect is to use the machine in the closed space without people present.
3. When the product is working, it is strictly forbidden to look at the light source for a long time, so as to avoid eye irritation caused by the light source.
4. In use, the mosquito killer should be placed in a place that children can't touch. Do not put fingers or metal objects into the body to avoid accidents.
5. If the power cord or fan is damaged, in order to avoid danger, please send it to a professional for maintenance or replacement.
6. When it is not used for a long time, please unplug the power plug and place it properly.
Indoor use only